Best Universities in the USA for Bangladeshi Students.Arifin Badal
Best Universities in the USA for Bangladeshi Students. Universities in the USA constantly dominate the top ranking list, making them the most prestigious and reputable law schools, medical schools, and business schools in the world. Throughout the world, their colleges and schools have a wide reputation, inviting students from everywhere to learn from some of the biggest names in their field.
The United States is home to some of the most prestigious universities and colleges in the world. With over 150 universities in USA featured in international rankings, the USA has some of the best business schools, medical schools, and engineering schools. Universities in USA are well known for academic flexibility and ways to customize your study experience with optional studies and extracurricular activities.
Best Universities in USA for Bangladeshi Students
Universities in USA and the Academic and Cultural Sharing Scholarship (ACSS) offers resident tuition rates to international students who meet and maintain eligibility requirements.
1. St. Cloud State University, an education is about far more than an education. It will be an opportunity to explore ideas, seek out unique perspectives and embrace new challenges – all of which will help you unleash your true potential. You will make life-long memories on our 100-acre campus along the scenic Mississippi River.
New incoming first-year students who are admitted to the University prior to March 1 will be considered for a Presidential Scholarship. Scholarships are renewable for up to four years pending GPA and course completion. Expect to receive a scholarship if you are:
?in the top 30 percent of your class (if high
school ranks students), and
?have scored at least a 23 on your ACT
?have at least a 3.30 cumulative GPA
?above on a 4.0 scale
?good score in IELTS
2. Westcliff University was established to provide quality education for students wishing to enter the expanding fields of Business and Education. Westcliff received its initial approval with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education in 1993 (www.bppe.ca.gov) and is accredited under the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) (www.wscuc.org). Westcliff comprises a College of Business, College of Education, College of Technology & Engineering, and Western State College of Law. Westcliff University offers graduate and undergraduate certificates and degree programs intended to prepare students for immediate entry and advancement in their respective industries. All programs at Westcliff are designed to be convenient, flexible, and affordable. Universities in USA prepares students for personal, professional, and academic success with innovative, up-to-date, and of high quality programs.
3. California State University, San Bernardino, San Bernardino is a preeminent center of intellectual and cultural activity in Inland Southern California. Opened in 1965 and set at the foothills of the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains, the university serves more than 20,000 students each year and graduates about 4,000 students annually. Most scholarships are administered by the CSUSB Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Others are administered by department majors and associations. Applications and further information about department scholarships may be obtained by contacting the department or association directly.
4. Montana State University has once again been designated a university with very high research activity by the Indiana University Center for Postsecondary Research’s Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. MSU is one of 131 universities nationwide out of 4,338 U.S. higher education institutions – to be included in this category. And of those, MSU and the University of California at Santa Cruz are the only two universities whose Carnegie enrollment profile is very high undergraduate.
5. Rockford University, formerly Rockford College, is a four-year, co-educational institution founded in 1847 offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in traditional liberal arts and professional fields. We offer approximately 80 majors, minors and concentrations, including the bachelor’s degree completion program for a B.S. in Management Studies. Through our Graduate Studies department, degrees are extended to include the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT), and a Master of Education (M.Ed.). International Student Merit-based Scholarships are given each fall and spring to new international first-year and new international transfer students who attend full-time. These awards are based on academic achievement. Admitted international undergraduate students are awarded up to 14,000 U.S. dollars. This scholarship is based on grade point average and one of the following: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT score.
7. Wright State University is a national public university in Dayton, Ohio with more than 12,000 students. Offering 276 degree programs, the university is made up of six colleges, three schools, and a branch campus in Celina, Ohio. Named for the Wright brothers, Wright State University offers an exceptional, affordable education. Wright State University takes pride in its beautiful 557-acre campus, which includes lush forests and a biology preserve. The university’s state-of-the-art facilities include 32 academic and academic support buildings, 33 student residential buildings, and a world-class entertainment and athletics venue.
8. University of Findlay Established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God, General Conference and the city of Findlay, the University is known for excellence in its science, health professions, animal science and equestrian studies programs, but also for cultivating the next generation of business leaders, educators and innovative thinkers through a dedication to experiential learning, both in and outside of the classroom.
6. Troy University is a public institution comprising a network of campuses throughout Alabama and worldwide. International in scope, Troy University provides a variety of educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels, to include doctoral programs, for a diverse student body in traditional, nontraditional and emerging electronic formats. Academic programs are supported by a variety of student services which promote the welfare of the individual student. Troy University’s dedicated faculty and staff promote discovery and exploration of knowledge and its application to life-long success through effective teaching, service, creative partnerships, scholarship and research.
International Recruiting Scholarship (UNDERGRADUATE): Scholarship for new undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 hours per semester). This scholarship is for one-year only (two semesters) and will waive up to 40% of the total tuition. Students must meet all admission requirements and meet English proficiency requirements. Students receiving this scholarship find Troy University through the assistance of a recruiting agency.
9. Saint Francis University is one of the oldest Catholic universities in the country, and the oldest celebrating Franciscan values. Our scenic campus sits on a mountain top in Loretto, Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. Faith, generosity, respect, discovery, and joy are in our DNA, and we seek to attract students (like you) with a passion to shape the world.
Saint Francis University in Loretto, PA is the oldest Catholic-Franciscan college in the United States. Our mission is to help students grow into compassionate, successful professionals through a culture of faith, generosity, respect, discovery and joy. The University offers more than 50 programs (undergraduate, graduate, and adult degree) through three schools: Business; Health Sciences & Education; and Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics (STEAM).
10. Mercy College, Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1950, Mercy College became a four-year college offering programs leading to the baccalaureate degree in 1961. The College was accredited by the Middle States Association’s Commission on Higher Education in 1968.
Mercy College is committed to providing motivated students the opportunity to transform their lives through higher education by offering liberal arts and professional programs in personalized and high quality learning environments, thus preparing students to embark on rewarding careers, to continue learning throughout their lives and to act ethically and responsibly in a changing world.
The White House has distinguished Mercy as a national leader in community service and named Mercy to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
SCHOLARS STUDY ABROAD – YOUR QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE