Study in Malta, Whilst offering great opportunities for overseas students, life in Malta still retains its traditional flavor. The locals are friendly, the island is very safe and to top it all, it is one of the cheapest places to Study in Europe.
Malta is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean, off the coast of Sicily (Italy) and close to Tunisia and Libya. The small country is home to a population of roughly 440,000 people.
Study in Malta without IELTS from Bangladesh
The two major universities in Malta are The University of Malta and the Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST). Both offer a range of Bachelor and Master programmes in English for international students.
Why Study in Malta without IELTS from Bangladesh ?
When study in Malta from Bangladesh you can travel freely through the 26 European Union states at extremely low prices. Malta is one of the safest countries in the world. Its inhabitants and residents are very friendly, respectful and well educated people in most cases. study and work in Malta, cost of living in Malta for international students are very cheap.
- More than 200 courses are offered study in Malta without ielts. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English. study in Malta for Bangladeshi students.
- One of the most unique features when students opt to study in Malta is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world
- On an average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
- Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
- The Maltese have retained their expertise in the English language long after the British granted them independence 50 years ago.
- A unique feature that comes to the fore is the acceptance of a third country language as a language that is taught, which will make the inhabitants of that country feel comfortable in Malta.
Requirements to Study in Malta without IELTS
1. Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
2. Two recent Passport size photographs in color with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
3. Passport/Travel document
4. Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen Countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent
5. Travel Itinerary with dates (for less than 90 day courses include return flights). Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
6. Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses) during the study period.
7. Proof of Accommodation:
8. Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostatized by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
9. Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
0. One (1) photocopy of the applicant’s entire passport/s.
Work while Study in Malta from Bangladesh
Students in Malta are allowed to work for maximum 20 hours per week. Students must also attend their classes for minimum 15 hours per week during work while study period. The employment license obtained under work while study license cannot be converted into full time employment.
Around 70% of the expat population is generally satisfied with the working hours in the country. When it comes to work-life balance, 67% is generally satisfied and 31% is completely satisfied. Since Malta is a relatively small island, it is unlikely for people to spend hours each day, commuting to work and back.
In 2020, the national minimum wage in Malta remained fixed at 777.1 € per month, that is 9,325 euros per year, taking into account 12 payments per year. Accordingly the national minimum wage has been raised 15.1 Euros per month from the previous year, 1.98%. in the last year
? Follow us: ? Study in Europe from Bangladesh ? Facebook ? Linkedin ? Instagram ? Twitter ? Pinterest ? Blogger ? Youtube