Study in Portugal boasts more than 125 private and public higher education institutions.
universities in portugal, Over 50,000 international students choose Portugal as their study abroad destination every year, and for good reason. Study abroad in portugal has a lower cost of living and lower tuition fees in comparison to many other European nations.
Study in Portugal from Bangladesh
study in portugal in english, Universities in Portugal Similar to other countries, Portugal distinguishes between primarily research-driven universities and more practice-oriented polytechnics. Most courses are taught in Portuguese, but there is a growing number of courses taught in English – particularly at the Master’s level Study in portugal for international students.
Why study in Portugal
International students who have spent time study in portugal without ielts agree that locals’ attitude to foreigners is just as warm as the country’s weather. Almost all reviewers said they enjoyed the atmosphere in Portuguese cities and university campuses, and most were satisfied with the activities offered by universities, the nightlife and the parties. The beautiful beaches and easy lifestyle were also often mentioned as part of the positive experience. Portugal is filled with culture and history, which most students really enjoyed exploring and experiencing. Students were also generally pleased with the low costs of studying in Portugal and the good quality of student accommodation. In addition, the friendly atmosphere encourages visitors to learn Portuguese by talking to native speakers.
Requirements to Study in Portugal from Bangladesh
- Completed application form
- One colored passport photograph
- A valid passport that expires after at least three months from your return home, with at least one blank visa page
- Proof that you paid the application fee which may cost up to 170 EUR
- Letter of acceptance from the university/polytechnics you applied to
- Proof of financial resources to support yourself during your stay in Portugal
- Proof of health insurance coverage
- A valid travel ticket or confirmed reservation to Portugal
- Confirmed accommodation arrangements
- Criminal records
Work while Study in Portugal
No matter your line of work, the safest way to start a career in Portugal is, of course, to secure a job before moving to the country, whether you need a work visa and permit or not. You can find most opportunities online. You are also likely to find job openings on company websites.