Study in Malta without IELTS from Bangladesh, Dubai and Malaysia. #Study_in_Malta without IELTS from Bangladesh. Students from Bangladesh can apply with a minimum score of IELTS or without IELTS with the medium of study instructions was in English.
We are looking for students from Dubai, Malaysia, and Bangladesh. Malta is one of the best choices for many Bangladeshi students due to the high success visa ratio. Scholars Study Abroad helps you to find suitable institutions in Malta and ensure your admission according to your academic profile. Study in Malta without IELTS, Whilst offering great opportunities for overseas students, life in Malta still retains its traditional flavor. The locals are friendly, the island is very safe and to top it all, it is one of the great places to study in Europe.
Study in Malta without IELTS from Bangladesh, Dubai and Malaysia
Study in Malta without IELTS, Whilst offering great opportunities for overseas students, life in Malta still retains its traditional flavor. The locals are friendly, the island is very safe and to top it all, it is one of the best places to Study in Europe.
Requirements to Study in Malta without IELTS for Bangladeshi
1. Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
2. Two recent Passport size photographs in color with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
3. Passport/Travel document
4. Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen Countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent
5. Travel Itinerary with dates (for less than 90 day courses include return flights). Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
6. Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses) during the study period.
7. Proof of Accommodation:
8. Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostatized by the Bangladesh Ministry of External Affairs.
9. Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
0. One (1) photocopy of the applicant’s entire passport/s.
Work Opportunity in Malta Study in Malta
International students in part time jobs in Malta are required to work average weekly hours which are calculated to be under 40 hours, which is the baseline for a full-time worker. The only exception to this rule is in cases when a full-time employee has a contract with reduced hours. Minimum Part-time Wages in Malta 2021 for International Students: Remember that the part-time employers are hired on minimum wages. The minimum wage for part-time workers in Malta is about 7 Euros for an hour.
? Follow us: ? Study in Europe from Bangladesh ? Facebook ? Linkedin ? Instagram ? Twitter ? Pinterest ? Blogger ? Youtube