Study in Hungary is becoming an increasingly popular study abroad destination in europe, having gained great credibility over the years and has a very strong tradition in the sciences, particularly medicine. Beyond high-quality education, Hungary also offers a lively and welcoming culture, a fascinating history and beautiful cities.
Hungary is a little, beautiful country, with a safe and friendly environment. Although it is not as well-known as other European countries in terms of international studies. you can study many top-quality universities in hungary for Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees without ielts and opportunity to get hungary scholarships too.
Hungary is among the top tourist destinations in Europe with the capital Budapest regarded as one of the most beautiful cities worldwide.
Despite its relatively small size, the country is home to numerous World Heritage Sites, UNESCO Biosphere Reserves, the second largest thermal lake in the world (Lake Hévíz), the largest lake in Central Europe (Lake Balaton), and the largest natural grassland in Europe (Hortobágy).
- Official name: Hungary
- Area: 93 022 km2
- Population: 9 797 561 (2017)
- Neighboring countries: Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia
- Official language: Hungarian
- State form: Republic
- Capital and largest city: Budapest (population: 1 729 040)
- Other large cities: Debrecen, Szeged, Miskolc, Pécs, Győr
- Currency: Forint (HUF)
- Time zone: CET (GMT +1)
- Major rivers: River Danube (417 km), River Tisza (597 km)
- Largest lakes: Lake Balaton, Lake Velence
- Highest point above sea level: Kékes (1014 m) in the Mátra Hills
- Hungary is a member of OECD, NATO, EU and the Schengen Convention.
study in hungary without ielts from Bangladesh
Study in hungary scholarship is an exciting, diverse and safe destination for international students. With great universities, high quality of life and low costs, Hungary has a lot to offer.
There are many reasons why you should consider study in hungary for international students – these are the top 3:
- Universities in Hungary offer high quality education at affordable tuition fees
- Hungary is a modern and safe country, but the cost of living are among the lowest in Europe
- Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students
Requirements to Study in Hungary without IELTS
The documents required by the International students to Study in Hungary without ielts are:
- Passport (validity should be exceeded at least 6 months beyond your date of entry).
- All educational documents.
- 6 passport-size color photos (not more than 6 months older).
- A travel health insurance for the whole period of stay.
- Proof of having paid the tuition fee
- An acceptance letter from the university regarding your admission
- Copy of the photograph page of your passport
- Proof of address or housing in Hungary
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses in the form of bank assurance/statement
- Visa application form
Work while Study in Hungary
Hungary is the heart of the Eastern Europe. Hungary is a very little, beautiful country with a very safe and friendly environment. So, Yes Hungary is one of the safest European country for international students for their better future.
There are many positions open, even for foreigners. The average salary starts about 800 HUF/hour (3200 HUF/ day), and usually end up around 2000 HUF/hour
If you are a citizen of a country that is not part of the European Economic Area (non-EEA state), you can be employed during your studies with a residence permit for study purposes and work 24 hours a week during your study period, or 90 days or 66 working days outside your study period.
Finding a job in Hungary is not that difficult. Finding a job in Hungary can seem intimidating, but if you know the ins-and-outs of the process and have some help at hand, it can be a painless process.
? Follow us: ? Study in Europe from Bangladesh ? Facebook ? Linkedin ? Instagram ? Twitter ? Pinterest ? Blogger ? Youtube