Russia Work Permit Visa for Bangladeshi || We 100% Assure for Getting Job in RussiaArifin Badal
Russia work permit visa, If you are an International applicants you’ll need both a work permit and a work visa. However, you can only apply for a Russian work permit and visa if you have a job offer from a Russian employer who has secured an employment permit that allows them to employ foreign nationals for specific jobs.
Russia Work Permit Visa for Bangladeshi
Russia Work Permit Visa is required in case you wish to enter Russian Federation for employment. Work visa can be valid for up to 3 months and can be issued for single entry only. Also work visa can be issued for multiple entries and can be valid for up to 3 years (for highly qualified specialists only).
Job Categories and the Basic Information
We Scholars Study Abroad help your Company-Employer to get a Work Visa Invitation for you with the following extension of work visa and re-issuance of a single-entry visa into a multiple-entry visa.
We Scholars Study Abroad, assure your job guaranteed in Russia. Each permit will have one year contract which is renewable and the cost of renewal is 200-300 dollars. Our team will receive the applicants from the respective Airport
We are suggest you a few companies in Russia where are working at present.
◼Goods & Hardware Factory
◼Car Workshop & Washing Service
◼Food Factory(Packing of food products factory)
◼Grocery Shop(Cash Counter, Sales man etc)
◼Beer, Alcohol Factory
◼Milk, Chocolate, Leather Factory
◼Chinese Restaurant, KFC, Burger King, Macdonald
◼Painters and Civil
Russia Work Permit Visa Requirements and Process for Bangladeshi
1. A filled-in Visa Application Form (one per each person) available at the Consular Department. Incomplete forms are NOT accepted. The form should be typed or written legibly.
2. A valid passport and photocopy of its first three p\ages. The validity of the passport must not be less than 6 months from the date of visa issue (for students not less than 1.5 year).
NB: All the documents should be apostille from Education Board & Ministry and Foreign Ministry.
3. An original invitation from the local branches of the Russian Home Ministry or Federal Migration Service and its copy.
The invitation is to be arranged in Russia by those who invite the applicant (person, business partner, education institution).
4. One passport size photo of the applicant. The photo can be black-and-white or color, Must be lab print preferably on matte paper.
5. Original air tickets or booking confirmation receipt and their copies.
6. If one applies for a visa valid for more than three months, the HIV Test (AIDS) Certificate and its copy as well as Medical check-up Certificate and its copy are to be submitted.
?Duty Hours: Monday to Saturday (8- 12hours per day 6 days in a week)
?Over time: As per company
?Food & Accommodation: Provide by company (Cost will be 60- 75 Dollars per month depending on work area)
?Medical & Insurance: Provide by company( Company will be paying tax 28% for every worker)
?Yearly Leave: Provide as per company laws