Serbia Work Permit Visa for Bangladesh, Serbia’s economy has seen considerable growth in recent years. If your dream is up for the challenge of working in a developing economy, Serbia may be an excellent destination for global expansion.
Serbia Work Permit Visa for Bangladesh
We’ll hire employees for you through our Serbian entity, handle the process of obtaining visas and work permits, set up payroll, and more. Grow your bottom line without taking your focus away from your existing company with the help of Globalization Partners. A person working in Serbia typically earns around 90,000 Serbian Dinar (RSD) per month.
The Serbian government issues a variety of visas to foreign nationals. Types of visas include:
- Type A visa for airport transit
- Type B visa for transit
- Type C visa for short stay
- Type D visa for temporary residence
In order to live and work in Serbia on a long-term basis, employees will need to obtain a temporary residence permit as well as a work permit.
Serbia Work Permit Visa for Bangladesh, The processing time for a work permit may be one to two weeks.
A residence permit must then be obtained from the Serbian Ministry of Interior Affairs. Temporary residence visa applications should be submitted to the Serbian embassy or consulate in the prospective employee’s current country of residence. The applicant will need to provide the required documents listed in the previous section. It is necessary to secure a job offer before applying for a temporary visa for employment purposes.
Once the temporary residence visa and work permit have both been approved, the employee may travel to Serbia and begin working.
The general requirements to obtain a visa to enter Serbia are as follows:
- A duly completed visa application form
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of 90 days after the issuance of the visa
- A letter of invitation from the potential employer in Serbia
- Proof of health insurance
- A passport photo
- Evidence of sufficient funds or income for staying in Serbia
- Depending on the duration of the applicant’s stay, an itinerary or a return ticket to leave Serbia
- Proof of payment of the visa fee
NB: For Serbia Work Permit Visa All official documents should be translated into Serbian.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 2 to 4 weeks (1-3 weeks at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Find us on Google map: g.page/studyineuropewithoutielts