Australia Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students

Study Abroad Description

Australia Student Visa for Bangladeshi. It is really vital to get admission first and foremost and Scholars Study Abroad will be beside you during the entire process of admission. We also find suitable Australia universities according to your subject and arrange embassy appointment dates. We also assist students to get their Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) process. We care your concern and deliver updates on your file as soon as we get it from university.

If you want to study in Australia from Bangladesh, you are making a great choice. the country is known for its quality of education. If you’re a student from Bangladesh, you’ll need the Australia Student Visa to study in Australia. This visa is made specifically for students like you who are ready to begin their study abroad adventure in Australia.

Australia Student Visa for Bangladeshi Students

Over 1000 scholarships will be available each year to support both domestic and international students studying at regional campus locations in qualifications from a Certification IV level and above. Australian tertiary institutions will be able to apply for scholarships of up to $15,000 per student per year. Evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living costs. From February 2018, the amount you need to prove you have for living costs (separate from tuition and travel) is set at AU$20,290 for a year.

Australia Student Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi

?Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
?Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
?Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
?Covering Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
?Confirmation of Enrollment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course
?Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
?Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/ VAC
?Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
?Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
?Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate.
?Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate.
?Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.

Sponsorship for Australia Student Visa
Sponsors can be the applicant, parents, grandparents, or spouse only ( relatives like brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, family friend are not acceptable). Compared to other countries, it is easier to get a student visa for Australia. Once you are enrolled in a full-time study course you can apply for a visa under Subclass 500. With the Student visa (Subclass 500) visa, the visa holder can enroll in a course participate in an eligible course of study. A gap year of one or two years is acceptable by most universities in Australia, however, a longer period of break in education such as five years can act as a setback for you in the admission race.

Work while Study in Australia

An International student on a Student Visa is entitled to earn a minimum wage of $18.23 per hour or $719.20 per 38 hours in a week for working both on-campus and off-campus during the period of their full-time study. Australian student visas usually allow full time degree students (undergraduate and postgraduate) to work up to 40 hours per fortnight in the academic year and unlimited hours during summer holidays.



? Follow us: ? Study in Europe from Bangladesh ? Facebook Linkedin ? Instagram ? Twitter ? Pinterest ? Blogger ? Youtube

Need Help?