Study in UK from Bangladesh, Comprising four countries, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, The United Kingdom is one of the best study destinations in the world with around 5,00,000 international students enrolling each year. UK’s educational institutions consistently do well in world rankings. For an instant, the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, UCL, Imperial College London, and 80 more UK universities have been ranked among the best by QS ranking agency this year. With the new immigration policy and introduction of 2-year post-study work rights, the UK is again becoming popular among Indian students. According to the UK government, last year saw a 63% increase in Bangladeshi students who chose to study in the UK with scholarship !
Study in UK from Bangladesh
World-Class universities and colleges, internationally recognized degrees and diplomas, and 2-year post-study work rights make the UK ideal for students who want to take their careers to new heights. British institutions not only emphasize skill development, knowledge, and critical thinking but also encourage learners to be creative and independent in their lives. While studying in the UK, on the one hand, students can experience the richness of its culture and diversity, and on the other, they can improve their English language skills to the finest.
- Study in UK from Bangladesh educational institutions are known for maintaining the highest quality of education and have given over 130 Nobel Laureates to the world. The UK has achieved the first spot in “Best Countries for Education 2019” rankings by US News & World Report.
- UK universities are among the best in the world. 84 and 100 of them have been chosen by QS World University Rankings and THE World University Rankings respectively for the year 2020.
- UK universities and colleges offer a plethora of study in UK scholarships programs in over 25 subject areas. You can choose your blend in several academic and vocational programs.
- Study in UK from Bangladesh are generally shorter than courses of other top study destinations which helps in reducing overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- UK degrees and diplomas hold great value and are recognized by many reputed employers around the world.
- The new 2-year post-study work rights enable you to work in the UK after completing your study program. It is a great way to work and settle in the region.
- The UK is a cultural heritage. Study in UK scholarships gives you an opportunity to visit centuries-old castles and historical places and improve your English.
Requirements to Study in UK
The UK offers an excellent opportunity to nearly half-a-million international students who come from around the world. Depending on the type of course you choose and age, you may have to apply for a Short-term study visa, Child student visa (Tier 4) or General student visa (Tier 4). Most likely, for an academic program, you will need to apply for a Tier for General student visa, for which the essential documents that you will need are
- an unconditional offer letter from a licensed Tier 4 sponsor
- evidence of funds to support yourself and pay for your course
- a valid passport
- confirmation of visa fees payment
- payment slips
- certificate of English proficiency (IELTS)
- Health Report
- Passport-size photographs
- result of tuberculosis test (if required)
- proof of age
In addition to these, depending on your case, you may need to demonstrate other documents
How can we help with visa applications
Thanks for considering Scholars Study Abroad eServices for your UK Student Visa. Applying through the Scholars Study Abroad will bring complete satisfaction to your mind. Scholars Study Abroad is a pioneer in overseas education consultancies with over 5 years of experience. During these years, we have established many tie-ups with UK universities and colleges. So, we can easily obtain an offer letter from your dream institute. Our experts will also help you in choosing a study program which will be based on your interest, academic background, and funds available.
Moreover, we will ensure that you complete your application as per the new points-based visa rules and regulations. We keep in touch with the embassy to track your file. You can rest assured that you will face no hassle in obtaining your CAS and UK study visa.
Work while Study in UK from Bangladesh
Almost every International Student wants to do a part-time job while studying. Due to day to day expenses, it has become necessary for students to work along with their studies. During the part-time job, students learn many things like Time Management, Work culture, etc. Students can find part-time jobs like Payroll Administrator, Part Time Advisor, Faculties Support and Care Assistant, etc.
Some international students pursuing degree programs from recognized educational institutes may work part-time in the UK. However, they may have to comply with the government and institute specific conditions. Tier 4 students in the UK may
- work for 20 hours per week if they are pursuing a degree level course
- work for 10 hours per week if they enrolled in a full-time course below degree level sponsored by a Higher Education Provider
- Work Full-time during vacations
? Follow us: ? Study in Europe from Bangladesh ? Facebook ? Linkedin ? Instagram ? Twitter ? Pinterest ? Blogger ? Youtube